Full Time Position
We are seeking a full time associate veterinarian to join our energetic and friendly team.
- We are a practice of two well established small animal veterinary hospitals in Bankstown and Peakhurst in operation for 69 and 22 years respectively.
- We value a friendly and rewarding workplace for all team members in all positions.
- We seek to offer the best care to our community.
- We seek to nurture our team to achieve everyone’s individual goals and those of the practice. We actively foster a culture of team cohesion by supporting each other.
- Our management team is young, full of enthusiasm for what we do and highly supportive of all team members. Ownership and management of the practice changed in 2013.
- Main hospital: Bankstown Veterinary Hospital
- Branch hospital: Boundary Road Veterinary Hospital
- 4 Vets including full time supportive owner
- Practice & Business Manager
- Experienced full and part time nursing and support staff (no casuals as we desire stability)
- Linked practice management and other systems with an innovative and progressive focus.
- Ambulance for transporting patients between the 2 hospitals when required.
- Equipped with full surgical facilities, digital x-ray, in-house laboratory including full suite of Idexx machines, IM3 dental equipment, heated anaesthetic circuits and Bair Hugger for optimal patient care. We are always looking at expanding and improving our facilities and client/patient capabilities.
How we operate in the areas that affect you
- We value high quality medicine and a professional approach in all areas.
- We have zero tolerance for rude and disrespectful clients (we support you and those around you) and unhealthy workplace drama.
- We work with consultants for best practice customer service and processes.
- Experienced owner vet with open approach for case management and mentoring.
- Having listed all of the above, we aren’t perfect but we never rest on our laurels and allow stagnation. We love what we do and are always looking to improve our practice and workplace.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience with solid medical and surgical skills. A specific area of interest is encouraged which we will help foster through continuing education. The candidate should also be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Package and Conditions
Remuneration will be above award and commensurate with experience. We have a bonus incentive scheme for vets and a generous in-house discounts for all our team members.
Vets work 4 weekdays with a permanent rostered day off. Weekend work is shared between vets and expected to be 1 in 3 with a long term weekend roster in place. There is no after-hours work as we value work/life balance and refer to after-hours emergency centres.
If you are interested in joining our team please contact or send your resume to:
Bryant Nguyen (Principal)
Ph: 02 9790 1101
More info about us